DIAMOND PRO FESCUE
The Diamond Pro Fescue product spotlight’s a field green and olive green color blend and is paired with brown thatch. The darker green hues make it an ideal match for colder climate foliage and will last through all types of weather. Featuring one of the strongest yarns in the United States, Diamond Pro Fescue’s 80 ounce face weight makes it ideal for high traffic areas. The ‘W’ shaped fibers enhance long term durability.
- Designed to truly replicate grass
- A 1.875 inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability
- Not water soluble
- Heat and frost resistant
- UV stabilized
- No harmful environmental effects
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack
- Type: Monofilament with Thatch
- Composition/Structure: Polyethylene
- Denier: 9,000/4,500
- Colors: Field Green/Olive Green
- Pile/Face Weight: 80 oz.
- Pile Height: 1.875 in.
- Machine Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Thatch Color: Brown
- Width: 15 ft.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Shipping Weight: 1209 lbs.
- Roll Diameter: 24 in.
- Total Product Weight: Appx. 116 oz. sq/yd.
- Type: Quality Infill
- Weight: 1-2 lbs. sq/ft.
- Height: Appx. .5 in. to .75 in.
- Colors: Green, Black, or Natural