DIAMOND LIGHT SPRING
The Diamond Light Spring turf is comprised of field green and lime green colors with brown thatch and has a 65 ounce face weight. The blades are a ‘W’ shape to give the turf more resilience and also vary to create a natural appearance. The “spring” is a brighter color and makes this turf ideal for warm dry climates. The Diamond Light Spring, along with the rest of the Diamond line, is made from the strongest yarn. This fake grass is ideal for landscape and playground applications.
- Designed to truly replicate grass
- A 1.75 inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability
- Not water soluble
- Heat and frost resistant
- UV stabilized
- No harmful environmental effects
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack
- Type: Monofilament with Thatch
- Composition/Structure: Polyethylene
- Denier: 9,000/4,500
- Colors: Field Green/Lime Green
- Pile/Face Weight: 65 oz.
- Pile Height: 1.75 in.
- Machine Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Thatch Color: Brown
- Width: 15 ft.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Shipping Weight: 959 lbs.
- Roll Diameter: 24 in.
- Total Product Weight: Appx. 92 oz. sq/yd.
- Type: Quality Infill
- Weight: 1-2 lbs. sq/ft.
- Height: Appx. .5 in. to .75 in.
- Colors: Green, Black, or Natural